Pages

Michael Kors Watches


Mens Watches
Price: $159.81 - $311.00

Product Description
A classic, dressed up

Product Details

  • Brand: Michael Kors
  • Dimensions: .0" h x .0" w x .0" l, 1.00 pounds

Features

  • White pearlized dial with 3 sub dials and date
  • Crystal hour markers
  • Silver stainless steel 5 link bracelet
  • Case 32mm
  • Water resistant up to 5 atm

Customer Reviews

 Most helpful customer reviews
14 of 14 people found the following review helpful.
5Beautiful!
By E. Rubin
The picture does not do this watch justice. The mother of pearl face is almost iridescent, giving it hues of white, silver, pink, and green in different light. Very good buy, I'm thrilled.
12 of 12 people found the following review helpful Mens Watcehs.
5Endlessly in love
By Jennifer Dahlstrom
Honestly, I could not love my watch any more. This picture of it does not do it justice. It is so shiny and the little crystals are petite yet you still get that classy bling that you are looking for. The face NEVER scratches, however, the band has scratched somewhat, but I don't think you will be able to avoid that with any watch unless you never lay your wrists down anywhere....Anyway, well worth the money, I get compliments all the time, and if they don't compliment, they are sure eyeballing my gorgeous watch!:) I want the gold and white one now....:)Mens Watches

Price: $159.81 - $311.00
 

No comments:

Post a Comment